Palmfree Baby Soft Shampoo + Body Bar
Palmfree soap is handmade in small batches in Co. Clare
A gentle yet effective Shampoo Bar which protects and cares for sensitive scalps and delicate skin of babies.
Enriched with precious Organic Chamomile Oil for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and Organic Carrot to condition and protect from damaging free radicals. Organic Calendula Extract, a natural antioxidant, works to protect skin from external aggressors and a gentle fragrance of Lavender and Geranium essential oils soothes the scalp and relaxes the mind.
Perfect for delicate and irritated skin, the mild cleansing bar provides gentle yet effective cleansing without drying skin or stripping away essential moisture.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Organic Carrot Extract is rich in Beta-Carotene which, converted to Vitamin A in the skin, has a plethora of beneficial properties including improved softness, elasticity and tone of skin.
- Exquisite Organic Chamomile Oil known for its uniquely delicate apple scent, offers powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and astringent properties which can effectively soothe dry, damaged and irritated skin.
- Calendula has been studied for its abilities as an antioxidant, improving the quality of skin by promoting cell rejuvenation and stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Panthenol and Zinc Oxide work together to hydrate and heal, while strengthening hair strands.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) balances pH of hair, reduces frizz and adds shine.
- Free From SLS, SLES, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances
- Made with 100% pure Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Fresh Filtered Rainwater
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Organic Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Oliveate (Olive Oil), Fresh Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Castorate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Panthenol (Vit B5), Organic Carrot Puree Extract (Daucus carota), Organic Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea), Organic Calendula Petals (Calendula officinialis), Organic Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita).Essential Oils of: Lavender (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis).
Naturally Occurring Constituents of Essential Oils: Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery & Returns
Flat rate shipping fee of €5 applies to all orders in Ireland – please allow 2-3 days for delivery
Shipping is €12 to the UK – please allow 5-7 days for delivery
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase but postage must be covered by the customer. Alternatively, you could return the item to the store at no cost. The product must be unused & in its original packaging.
Apply sparingly to wet hair to create a creamy lather and massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired.
Some hair types can go through what is known as a Transition Period. Hair may feel oily and ‘unclean’ for the first few washes. This is the hair adjusting from exposure to potentially chemical laden products and after a handful of washes, your scalp and hair will begin to produce its own healthy, protective oils.
An Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse is particularly beneficial for this problem as it helps restore the natural pH of the scalp and leaves hair feeling softer and shinier. Create your own by mixing 1 tbsp of ACV to 250ml of water, apply to scalp & hair and massage in for a few minutes before rinsing off.
Due to its mild creamy texture, this makes an excellent shaving soap. It may also be used as a normal soap for those with sensitive skin.