Palmfree medicated Shampoo Bar
Meet our Medicated Tea Tree & Neem Shampoo Bar, an invigorating bar with multiple uses for all of the family. Neem, Eucalyptus & Tea tree oils have all been proven to effectively deter lice, which is why this bar contains Organic Oils of all three! Palmfree soap is handmade in small batches in Co. Clare
Organic Paprika and Organic Cypress Oil increases circulation and tightens pores while Organic Coconut Milk locks in moisture, ultimately protecting hair follicles and promoting hair growth. Palma Rosa Oil is known for its ability to combat excess oil production, and Activated Charcoal absorbs dirt, oil & impurities away from the hair without stripping moisture.
Specially formulated for oily hair types, expect an invigorated, cleansed scalp and healthy, revitalized locks with this unique Shampoo Bar.
- Oils of Tea Tree, Neem and Eucalyptus have been studied for their powerful anti-bacterial and lice deterrent qualities, making it an attractive natural alternative as part of a lice treatment regime.
- Palma Rosa oil balances excess oil production while Organic Paprika and Organic Cypress Oil increases circulation and tightens pores, leaving the scalp feeling cleansed and refreshed.
- Organic Coconut Milk, Panthenol and Zinc Oxide work together to hydrate and heal, while strengthening hair strands.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) balances pH of hair, reduces frizz and adds shine.
- Charcoal powder is an effective exfoliator and cleanser as it absorbs any dirt, oils and grime from the skin. Our charcoal is sourced in Dorset, UK from 100% local hardwood from sustainable woodlands.
- Free From SLS, SLES, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances
- Made with 100% pure Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Fresh Filtered Rainwater
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Organic Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Oliveate (Olive Oil), Fresh Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Castorate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Panthenol (Vit B5), Organic Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Organic Coconut Milk (Cocos nucifera), Organic Paprika (Capsicum annuum), Organic Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea), Charcoal Powder.
Essential Oils of: Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Palma Rosa (Cymbopogon martini), Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata), Organic Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens).
Naturally Occurring Constituents of Essential Oils: Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery & Returns
Flat rate shipping fee of €5 applies to all orders in Ireland – please allow 2-3 days for delivery
Shipping is €12 to the UK – please allow 5-7 days for delivery
We will accept returns within 30 days of purchase but postage must be covered by the customer. Alternatively, you could return the item to the store at no cost. The product must be unused & in its original packaging.
Apply sparingly to wet hair to create a creamy lather and massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired.
Some hair types can go through what is known as a Transition Period. Hair may feel oily and ‘unclean’ for the first few washes. This is the hair adjusting from exposure to potentially chemical laden products and after a handful of washes, your scalp and hair will begin to produce its own healthy, protective oils.
An Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse is particularly beneficial for this problem as it helps restore the natural pH of the scalp and leaves hair feeling softer and shinier. Create your own by mixing 1 tbsp of ACV to 250ml of water, apply to scalp & hair and massage in for a few minutes before rinsing off.
Due to its mild creamy texture, this makes an excellent shaving soap. It may also be used as a normal soap for those with sensitive skin.